Please note, registration will open in September 2019 and close on February 28, 2020 unless filled earlier. Limited ride spaces so be early to ensure you get a place.
Registration is easy – here are some tips to help you through!
Once you have clicked “register” and chosen your entry type, choose your sign up method – you can use Facebook, MapMyFitness, Strava or email.
- If you have used EveryDayHero before and you already have an account, just use the log in button on the Sign Up screen and fill out your details for the event.
TIP – if you are registering a friend, family member or work colleague, fill out ALL your details first.
- Once you have entered your details, click continue.
- From the next screen, click “Purchase” if you are just registering yourself, or click “Register another person” if you are registering a friend, family member or work colleague as well.
- Now, fill out their details.
TIP – make sure you have their full name, date of birth, phone number, email address and postal address handy.
It is important to enter the other person’s email address as they will need to set up their own account and fundraising page using this address. If they don’t have their own email address, you can enter yours. This will mean that you will receive an email prompting you to set up their page. Their page will set up in your everydayhero account.
- Once you have entered the details of yourself plus anyone else you are registering, you can proceed with paying for the entries.
After you register.
- You will be directed to your page once your registration pages are complete. You can edit your page using the ‘edit this page’ button.
- Confirmation of your registration and your receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you registered a friend, family member or work colleague, and entered their email address, everydayhero will send them an email letting them know that they have been registered. The email will contain instructions on setting up their page.
- If you registered a friend, family member or work colleague and entered your email address instead of theirs, you will receive the email with instructions on setting up their page.
- If you are setting up their page, follow the instructions in the email. You will then need to use the “edit this page” button to update the page so that it displays their name.
Need Help? Call our support team on 1300 798 768.